Wednesday, July 13, 2005

BLAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like it. Not one bit. I try and try and try various combinations to get a blogspot, and they're all taken. Kinda reminded me of my numerous attempts to try and get an email-id without an underscore or any wierd number attached to my name-- which I've NEVER managed to get, thanks to a not very uncommon name.

I've even taken a fancy to trying for new email ids just to see what I can manage to get. heheheh its damn sidey:D I was fiddling on blogger in the very same manner, and now I've got a friend who's said she's going to make me post stuff regularly on this thingy-- my very first attempt... and quite decidedly, I'm not very proud.

Guessing right about now is when I should stop and try to get some work done. Funnily enough, putting down arbit thoughts is fun. Never expected anything the least bit exerting would catch my fancy. Surprisingly pleased with myself too. Think I'm finally waking up:) maybe I'll do more of this..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... this was soooo the arbit Anjali that we've come to know and love... was actually surprised it didn't have "SShhut Uppp" as part of it. Good work for a start and keep it up. and be nice to your mom in law...

July 13, 2005 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home