Monday, August 16, 2010

A YEAR'S DISAPPEARANCE.. AND A YEAR OLDER. YOICKS!

I've kinda fallen off the face of my blog for a while now.. so much so, that I do not even remember the fonts, sizes and colour that I'd decided upon when I last wrote.
Is it because I do not have proper access to the internet? Tch tch, I'd probably get slaughtered by most people at work if I said that out loud, considering it is my desk that that world plonks itself at if they want to access Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail.. and any other site that the company would consider to be a distraction from work :) (Fairly) Unrestricted internet access comes with my job, but it pretty much strips the joy from Facebook and the rest. Sigh.
So what else have I been up to in the past year?
  1. I've moved back to Bombay (Yayy!), and half-died travelling from one end to the other each day (fine, I'll say it.. I'm old and my bones creak! There!)
  2. I've taken over another profile at work and I want more out of it now. The attention span of the aged is a teeny tiny little microsecond, I'm telling ya.
  3. I've put on weight. I'm told it comes with age. I climb stairs to be healthy and lose some of the chub. The bones from Point no. 1 protest.
  4. I've travelled. A passport that was earlier used only for identification now proudly carries two stamps. It feels all grown up :)
  5. I've grown cranky and crotchety.. and am apparently now a scary old dame :D
  6. I'm now a TV Show freak. House, Castle, Bones, HIMYM, Coupling.. and I'm still open to suggestions. The Couch Potato and her Creakies (from Point no. 1) need to climb more stairs.
I've done more. But for the life of me, I can't jot it down cause my memory fails me!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~G said...

You've done more and you can't jot it down cause your memory fails you? I am not buying that. Make place for a point no. 7 and write it in big bold letters.

August 17, 2010 10:05 AM  
Blogger DSK said...

Rubbish, that's all you WANT to remember...

or should we refresh your memory?
7. Two wonders of the world - or was it three?
8. Melting Pot
10. (skipping 9 because Melting Pot happened twice). Buying Make up
11. (I'm thinking of how to say this) - You'll soon be twirling a princess around your fingers. What does that make you?
12. You like some Ivy Leagues better than others and this is huge!

August 17, 2010 8:14 PM  
Blogger A said...

@G: Some things are better left unsaid ;)

@DSK: Two wonders? Wassat? And you tell me offline, I'm expecting it to be something embarrassing :P

August 17, 2010 9:37 PM  
Blogger DSK said...

Sidey, Push your brains Up into your head and think!

August 17, 2010 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home