Wednesday, February 08, 2006

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT

The names I've been called over the years.. One would wonder what I'd done to deserve each one, but I maintain that I just happen to have a creative lot of friends who are a tad bit crazy:)
  1. Munni: Nicknamed so by my brother before I could gurgle even, after a woman who I think was his very first crush.
  2. Molly: Pop's choice. Time to wangle whatever I want when he uses this.
  3. Dotty: Shortened form of daughter. Was discovered when I was in pigtails and just a lil over 4 feet. Unfortunately led to "Potty Dotty".
  4. Andoo: Courtesy my egg-shaped face and Minal.
  5. "Pandhri Paal": Literally translated, means "White Lizard". Urgh. Couldn't then fathom why my nutty pals drew that equation, but after all that has happened lately, I credit them their excellent foresight.
  6. Cdee: A hangover of bygone days, and a friendship that ended unfortunately.
  7. Anjy: Never been called this before, but it was decided that the regular nicks were too boring. Oh, the ones that were yet to come!!!!
  8. Gooey: All cause I have what appears to be an unnatural interest in the most basic functions of the human body:D
  9. Snoobie: Short for Snooty B****. Ah, my friends louuu me soooo muchhh!!! All cause I fancy luxury and am (supposedly) a bit of a snob. Pooh!
  10. Half-Ticket: Was initially used by a single person, but appears to be catching on. Why do I get the feeling that people don't take me seriously?!
  11. Cribby: One tiresome assignment and all my grumpy mornings.. plus Jonty.
  12. A'Loo: Credited due to my rather gruesome bathroom escapades. A messy toilette, if there ever was one.

Being fairly normal and I have an entire list to pen down. Wonder what would have happened if I was weird..

6 Comments:

Blogger DSK said...

nICK names galore.

I must say, of all the names I've heard, the weirdo in you managed to get the most interesting ones.

and you call urself normal??? really now. Find me one person who thinks u r normal.

Names such as these don't just come by.

Good luck with more. Just keep the list updated.

change spelling of "weird".

p.s. u shud add in something to do with the lizards pooping, the dogs farting, etc...

February 08, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger DeepBlueSea said...

An-ja-loo-peee
You are poopeee
A lil' smelllyyy
Mostly ewwww-yyy

You'll have a new nickname soon, if my evil plans fall into place (mwaahahhhaha)

February 09, 2006 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have one more...chika

February 22, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger A said...

i know who u are, anonymous!!!!!!!!! :D

nice to see u visited my blog, fluffy:)

anj.

February 23, 2006 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have another - ajnali! :D
Now pretend to listen... PAT... this is the one! Ask her ask her ask her!

March 01, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger A said...

Eeeee!! I still demand an explanationnn for that one :D

March 01, 2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home