Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CUCKOO

Delving deep into archives does my pride no good- have I really had thoughts so inane? I have been called Mental at/many times, but idiot enough to pen them down?

Nevertheless, I shall not delete and let them be.. they're memoirs of the more carefree and thoughtless days, where I wrote exactly what my head thought as my fingers flew over the keys. Where I didn't think, guard and measure before I wrote.

My mad, mad, free days. If I was off my rocker then, then I think I'm back on now. In exactly two minutes, I shall match the chimes and poke my head out of the window three times.

Cuckoo :)

5 Comments:

Blogger DSK said...

Cuckoo?

(Jab, jab, poke poke...)

Now you'll know what the poor pigeon (may it rest in peace) felt like all this time.

pooopieeee... there!

January 16, 2008 7:20 AM  
Blogger Dinesh said...

True...there's always a certain innocence to the first few entries.

My own archives make me shudder now. But I guess you are right, there's a certain freshness to my early posts that are missing now :-)

Am still a fan of your latest entries though...keep blogging. May the window never shut on this cuckoo...

January 16, 2008 10:58 PM  
Blogger mapleneckblues said...

actually, i think ur off your rocker right now. :P

January 23, 2008 10:10 PM  
Blogger ~G said...

This post makes u look more mental than ever girlie.

January 24, 2008 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of old cuckoo clocks and new watchmakers.

February 21, 2008 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home