Saturday, June 28, 2008

HAPPINEZZ..

..is a restaurant in Ahmedabad which has a red, neon signage. I haven't ever eaten there, but today I'm thinking of those really red, happy-looking letters. Because it suits my mood :)

I went to bed last night with a grin on my face, and I've woken up with one.. which is rare, considering I hate the morning sunlight even at 1 pm.

I've celebrated with blueberry cheesecake, mocha choco cheesecake, chocolate, shrikhand, and condensed milk from a can :)

I even tried hopping into mid-air to click my heels together, and was still left grinning when I ended up in a heap on the floor..

Like an idiot, I can't help but put in a smiley after almost each sentence, I feel like the bright neon.. it's all the magic of a letter with my favourite logo, stamped "Confidential", which beams at me from under my pillow :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Dinesh said...

Hmmm...love? or a posting in Mumbai? :-)

June 29, 2008 7:17 AM  
Blogger DeepBlueSea said...

:) :) ((Hug)) Yay, girlie!
This calls for champagne... or your first Gucci purse.

June 30, 2008 12:16 PM  
Blogger Roshan Panjwani said...

Appraisal Letter?

July 01, 2008 5:04 PM  
Blogger tHeFiRsTiDioT said...

Money, thats all she jumps in the air for

Mean, ain't I?

July 01, 2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger A said...

dinesh: A love letter stamped "Confidential" instead of smelling of lavender or roses? You've been watching too much of Love Story 2050!

deepbluesea: Yes, yes, champagne!! But for that, get me out of here!! :P

As for the rest.. my birthday's coming up ;);)

roshan: ..or maybe an offshoot :)

thefirstidiot: My Deadly Sin is Sloth, not Greed!

And the tyre around your waist says yours is Gluttony!

Bwahhaahahahah :D

July 01, 2008 10:47 PM  
Blogger ~G said...

Hehhe! atta girl... :) You deserve it.
PARTY when is?

July 03, 2008 1:50 PM  
Blogger A said...

gunjan: When you is come to Ahmedabad.. at Happinezz, that too! ;)

July 04, 2008 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home