Friday, November 07, 2008

THE HEART IS WISER THAN THE INTELLECT

..or so says my Orkut fortune.

I don't believe that simply because it has also told me all of the following in the past, which are, well, suspect.

  • "You will receive new clothes": Not only did nobody buy me anything, I did not buy me anything either. And you would expect me to have at least gone shoe shopping after having read that.
  • "You are going to learn something new today": My snort was most definitely heard outside my comfortable rut.
  • "You are sociable and entertaining": It gives me this on a weekend when I've locked myself in on Friday night and do not intend to open the door till Monday morn. Horror of horrors!
To conclude: If I'm robot-like unemotional, it's Orkut's fault.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~G said...

My office friends and I play this cheap game by adding 'in bed' at the end of each others daily Orkut fortunes and giggling over it...
Try it..You are going to learn something new today.. ahem.. in bed :D

November 09, 2008 10:24 PM  
Blogger A said...

g: Apparently, my orkut is only to enthusiastic to oblige you. Today's reads "Promise only what you can deliver".

Really! :D

November 11, 2008 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home